⚫️ Guidelines for online data submission
Please follow these procedures to ensure that your data is sent correctly.
● We recommend MiniMagics for self-checking your data before submitting.
MiniMagics is an STL viewer available for free download.
Click here to download MiniMagics
Import and save .STL, .magics or .mgx files;
Compress .STL files up to a factor of 20 (.mgx);
View parts and rotate, pan or zoom;
Evaluate file quality: detect bad edges, flipped triangles and multiple shells;
Cross-section view to inspect the inside of your parts
Make single point to point measurements;
Add text annotations;
See all information included in .magics files (measurements, annotations, etc.);
Check for errors in all loaded files.
● In order to avoid misunderstandings with regard to the printed object’s required size,
please insert a cube of dimensions 10mm x10mm x 10mm in the file. We will use this to
adjust the scale of the data to the required size for printing. (Cube will not be printed.)
● Please compress files to be sent in either LHA, SIT or ZIP format.
The general limit on size that we can receive is 1Gb.
The transfer of data up to 2Gb is possible with advance notice.
Please contact us for details.
● Go to the MENU and click on SUBMIT ONLINE.
Data is encrypted with VeriSign 128bit SSL encryption for your security.
● Please read the terms and conditions. If acceptable, then check the “I agree” box to continue.
● Depending on the file type it may not be possible to extract the color or material details.
If it is not possible to read this data from the supplied file(s), we can add colors and
texture in-house to your specifications.
Monochrome printing is also available on-request.
● Please contact us with regards to 2D CAD data and photographs.
Our experienced 3D data-modeling professionals can help to create your ideal model
quickly and efficiently.
|3DS|| 3D-STUDIO MAX
|FBX|| AutoCAD intermediate file format
|STEP|| General-purpose intermediate file format of CAD data
|IGES|| General-purpose intermediate file format of CAD data
|STL|| Mostly used for rapid prototyping
|VRML|| General-purpose intermediate file format of CAD data
|OBJ|| wavefrontOBJ format. If you have completed texture-mapping, the material definition file (mtl) is also necessary.
|PLY||Stanford Triangle Format|
|M3D|| 3D My Home Designer Series